Just a few days after your boudoir experience, you and I will meet for your Gallery Reveal.
At your Reveal, you’ll get to see all of your final images for the first time, make sure you are head-over-heels in love with them, and then we’ll design your products together.
Your Reveal is such a fun and exciting time since all of the “work” will be out of the way. This means we get to celebrate your accomplishment together and drool over your beautiful images.
Babe, your jaw is going to be on the floor when you see them. It is NOT uncommon for our Clients to cry tears of joy when they see themselves on our big screen. (Without a doubt, the best part of my job!)
Because you’ll have your photo products paid for ahead of time (learn more about our pre-purchase options), there will be no financial stress associated with your Reveal.
It’s your time to just enjoy how incredible you look.
We want to you to feel fully prepared and confident about your image investment and every aspect of your boudoir experience. Having your pre-purchase in the books prior to your Gallery Reveal also means that if you’d like to upgrade your purchase, it will be a lot more comfortable for you to do so.
There are two different options for how you can pick out your products:
The first option is what we call our À La Carte products. These are for those of you who are most interested in our statement Wall Art options like our Vivid Metal Wall Art or our Luxury Metal Lex Trio. We also have various add-on options available that you can incorporate with your À La Carte purchase (or your Collection purchase).
The second (**and most popular) option is to purchase a Product Collection.
Our collections are a client favorite because they offer a more diverse product range and are how you can unlock our fabulous Collection Bonuses. We also have Digital Collections available for those of you who are most interested in taking home a set of your images as High Resolution Digital Files.
Now, I know that this can all sound like a lot of information before seeing our full Product Guide, which will be available to you after booking your boudoir shoot. So, I thought it would be helpful to feature one of our most popular Product Collections in this post!
The Signature Collection Includes:
- 12×12″ Luxury Album with 30 Images: Showcasing the essence of you, this lay-flat luxury album is incredibly impactful to see your photos displayed in due to it’s full size and quality, which will most definitely leave you impressed! Our albums are bound in beautiful vegan leathers or another luxe material of your choosing, and are hand-designed to showcase your images on stunning, thick, gloss archival pages. These luxury Albums are our most intimate and sentimental product option and thus make the perfect gift whether that be for yourself or for your partner.
- 30 Image High Resolution Digital Collection: These high quality digital files are the most versatile of our products. Because these collections include the high-res versions of your images, you are able to appreciate your photos through countless forms, from getting large format prints made to sharing your images online. You have full control over what to do with your images when purchasing a digital collection.
- Diamond Block: The Diamond Block is a free-standing 5×7″ acrylic block that has one of your images mounted, front-facing on the back. The acrylic catches the light from all angles and illuminates your image, increasing both the depth and the color for stunning skin tones. This unique piece of bed-side table artwork will help you to start and end your day with a boost of confidence.
- Second Complimentary Photo Session: This means that when you book your next photo shoot with me, your $500 session fee will be of no cost to you! I am so grateful for my returning clients. Seeing your self-confidence build from session to session is beautiful and I am honored to have you back in the studio. And, this is a great way to hold yourself accountable to do another photo shoot in the future.
“Just has my 2nd session with this amazing woman. Lindsay is kind, soothing and one of the best cheerleaders you could ask for. She always makes sure that you are comfortable, and that you know you are in a safe space with her. If you ever get the opportunity to work with her, do it You will be floored by how much confidence you gain from a session with her.”
- 3 Bonuses w/ advanced pre-purchase: Designed to help you elevate your boudoir experience, all of our bonus options are of high-value (up to $1,000 and beyond). This means that with the Signature Collection, you will be eligible to receive up to thousands in comped goodies. Our current list of bonuses ranges from a Complimentary Mani/Pedi , Beauty Portraits, A Velvet Mini Album, and many more. Lastly, our bonus list is rotating which means we update it regularly. So, as a returning client, there are endless ways to individualize your boudoir photo shoot.
On our phone consultation I’ll walk you through our various product options, answer any questions you have about what to expect, and help you book your session date!
NOW booking Los Angeles for this October and Tulum throughout 2022 and beyond.